Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Laffnvegas if you had the money I would just go get you an iPhone at my local Apple Store and ship it to you. I feel bad for you.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

All is right this fine Saturday morning!!!! I FINALLY have my 6+, picked it up at 7am Smiley Happy its updating now ❤️

ingleberg

I was just told via chat that my iPhone 6 64GB space grey, which was ordered on 10/2 and expected to ship yesterday has now been delayed until 11/17.   Not happy.

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hope all of you get your phones soon.  I was also notified last week that my 31 ship date was pushed to 11/10 and then on Friday I got shipping info.  Will be here Monday.  Hope all of you get phones soon. 

killswitch21

Last night (10/31) get an email saying the ship date has been moved back to 11/21, this after 2 Customer Service Reps assured me it was going to ship on 10/31.  So frustrating.

0 Likes
21daysofrain
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:

We just got our tracking numbers and our order status. We should be getting our phones either today or Monday!

rasp727
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a similar email saying that mine had also been pushed back to Nov 10.  But when I do an order status with the number in that email it still says expected ship date of Oct 31, so maybe it will ship earlier.  I ordered a space grey 6 64 gb on oct 3

0 Likes
Lomalazuri
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my 64GB Plus Gold on 9/30.  I called on 10/3 just to change to the 6GB Value plan and gave up my unlimited data to avoid paying full retail on the phone.  I was told that there was no change to my original ship date of 10/31 and that the ship date was "guaranteed to ship by that date if not sooner".  I waited all day yesterday for a shipping notice and checked my CC several times with no luck.  I got an email at 5 PM stating my ship date was moved to 11/7.  This is very frustrating.  I am not at all happy with Verizon.  I have been a customer for more years than I can remember and also purchase phones for two businesses (have 6 other Iphones on order right now).  Not good. 

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow, that really sucks, I would have kept that unlimited plan.

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

So My iPhone is now sitting at my local FedEx location and they would not allow me to pick my package because ether have a rule where the package has to go through "1st attempt delivery" and only if I am not home, I will then will be able to request to pick it up. So now i have to wait till monday for their 1st delivery attempt because they won't ship the iPhones on saturday "per Verizon request."