I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it. If it shows up twice I am sorry. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time. My ship date was 10/7. Then the ship date was updated to 10/3. Now when I check my order status, I see my
Legramme
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus Sept. 12.  My ship date was 10/7.  Last week my ship date was updated to 10/3.  Now when I just checked my order status, it shows my order number along with an empty box where a tracking number would go.  Also the phone now shows up in my recent orders with an order date of 9/23.  Could that possibly mean that the phone will ship before 10/3? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it. If it shows up twice I am sorry. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time. My ship date was 10/7. Then the ship date was updated to 10/3. Now when I check my order status, I see
Legramme
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Just checked again.  My phone has been shipped.  I have a tracking number for Fed ex.  I will be at home Friday!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it.  If it shows up twice I am sorry.  I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time.  My ship date was 10/7.  Then the ship date was updated to 10/3.  Now when I check my order status, I see
LogN

Same boat as you mate, I'm thinking maybe it's shipping today/tomorrow.

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it. If it shows up twice I am sorry. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time. My ship date was 10/7. Then the ship date was updated to 10/3. Now when I check my order status, I see
EricRedSoxRock
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I also have the 10/3 delivery estimate for a 6 plus.  Mine has not changed as you have said.  Do you mind if I ask what time you ordered/your order was process, and what color and size phone you ordered?

0 Likes
GStyc
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am seeing the same thing since last night, but I am NOT counting any chickens before they are hatched.

0 Likes
EricRedSoxRock
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

Do you mind if I ask what color/ storage size you ordered and what time you ordered?  Mine hasn't changed and I had the same 10/3 date as you

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it.  If it shows up twice I am sorry.  I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time.  My ship date was 10/7.  Then the ship date was updated to 10/3.  Now when I check my order status, I see
Legramme
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Won't be counting chickens!  I ordered a 64gb silver iPhone plus between 3:30 and 4AM CST.  I received my confirmation email at 4:17.  I think my receipt in 'My Verizon' says 5AM.  That must be 5AM EST because I was sound asleep at that time here.

0 Likes
Legramme
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Just checked again.  My phone has been shipped.  I have a tracking number for Fed ex.  I will be at home Friday!

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

My date changed from 10/7 then 10/3, then 2 days ago I had a message in the notification center that said:  Your new device has been detected. Start My Media Retrieval..    And my employee discount disappeared. Today in my Account page, the Check Order Status Link actually works and shows some information.  SO, after waiting 2 weeks of nothing changing, I personally am going to take that as good news. 

0 Likes
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh man! I'm so jealous!!!! I had the same situation as you. Got errors for the first hour of pre-order. Finally got through at 1:15am PST and got my pre-order in with a phone rep who said my delivery day would be on 9/19. Got my confirmation and it showed 10/7. My order status was unavailable for a few days then popped up as 10/7. A few days later it showed 10/3. I keep HOPINGGGG that it's going to ship sooner! But no changes on my account like yours!! Smiley Sad I hope it happens for me toooo!! I ordered the 6 plus 64gb in Gold. Holding out hope with your success story! I wonder if our areas have anything to do with shipping time. I'm in California.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

marleychambers I ordered the same phone as you (Plus 64GB Gold).  All the changes just popped up as of this morning (with the account page changing etc).  I am crossing my fingers for you too!.  The longer I wait the more I read how people aren't liking the bigger phone so I don't' want to start second guessing myself.  I already have my case and judging by that I don't think it's going "too big" where I can't use it as I did my 5.  I will keep this post updated with any changes that occur or if I hear anything else with deliveries coming sooner than the 3rd.  Good luck!!!! 

PS.  I would so much rather be in California than Chicago.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes