Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it.  If it shows up twice I am sorry.  I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time.  My ship date was 10/7.  Then the ship date was updated to 10/3.  Now when I check my order status, I see
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

as of tonight my account was charged. i hope thats a good sing. no tracking number yet.

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it.  If it shows up twice I am sorry.  I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time.  My ship date was 10/7.  Then the ship date was updated to 10/3.  Now when I check my order status, I see
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Now I have a receipt for the phone in my documents and receipts.  Even though I ordered on the 12th now it says ordered today on the recept (9/25) and my status has changed with a tracking number field blank.  GETTING CLOSER!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it. If it shows up twice I am sorry. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time. My ship date was 10/7. Then the ship date was updated to 10/3. Now when I check my order status, I see
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here!!! My account was charged and now I have an order processing! I hope we get a tracking number soon!!! I'm assuming it won't be delivered tomorrow like the others, but maybe early next week!!!

YAY!

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine will be here monday. I've been trying to shed where it is bc it shipped from about 6 hours from me and was hoping maybe to be able to pick  it up in a fed ex hub. ill drive a hour..

0 Likes
Re: I tried to post this earlier, but I don’t see it. If it shows up twice I am sorry. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus silver during the pre order time. My ship date was 10/7. Then the ship date was updated to 10/3. Now when I check my order status, I see
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ha! I'd do the same!!!!!

suezyg23451 How's your order looking? We seem to have the same timeline. I'm still at a standstill with mine. My status changed yesterday morning with 'Order Number' filled, but no tracking number. Card charged in the late afternoon. But still no tracking or email notification for shipping today. Hoping SOON!!!

0 Likes
Legramme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got mine today!  I am a happy camper!

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Got my tracking number late last night!!!!! YEAH.  Delivery on Tuesday.  How about you?

0 Likes
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same!!! Mine is coming tomorrow too! Wooohoooo. FINALLY.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Congrats.  WooooHoooo!  Well enjoy.

0 Likes