I want to get the new iPhone6 because my iPhone5c is broken, I do not want to lose my unlimited data. Do I have to buy the phone full price?
Absofsteel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to get a new phone and I am interested in getting the new iPhone 6 because my iPhone 5c is broken.  I do not want to lose my unlimited data, do I have to just buy the phone full price?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to get the new iPhone6 because my iPhone5c is broken, I do not want to lose my unlimited data. Do I have to buy the phone full price?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, Absofsteel

Short answer, yes.  If you buy the phone either through Verizon at full price or somewhere else at full price, you are not committed to another contract.  You will be able to then keep your unlimited data plan.

Doc

View solution in original post

Re: I want to get the new iPhone6 because my iPhone5c is broken, I do not want to lose my unlimited data. Do I have to buy the phone full price?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, Absofsteel

Short answer, yes.  If you buy the phone either through Verizon at full price or somewhere else at full price, you are not committed to another contract.  You will be able to then keep your unlimited data plan.

Doc

B33
Legend

As Doc mentioned.  Going this direction is about the only way to keep your Unlimited and if your contract is close to it's end you'll be on month to month, to me going in this direction is the best way to get a phone it's totally yours to do as you wish if the phone for some reason doesn't work out for ya you can get rid of and move on to another device I bought 2 phone's this year instead of doing the usual 2 year contract to keep my Unlimited, so far it was the best money spent b33