I want to order an iPhone 6 64g Gold for my son. His 5s is worth 300 dollars at trade in, Would we have to pay for his phone and do the trade in when his 6 arrives?
flight_paramedic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just curious on how we have to do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to order an iPhone 6 64g Gold for my son. His 5s is worth 300 dollars at trade in, Would we have to pay for his phone and do the trade in when his 6 arrives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the question flight.paramedic. There are a few ways that you are able to do this. The first way is in the store. You can go in and it will be a same-day transaction, as long as they have the device in stock. The other way would be to process it online. You can bill to the account (if eligible) and then once the trade in is approved you will receive an e-gift card to apply towards the balance of your bill! Hope this helps!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Re: I want to order an iPhone 6 64g Gold for my son. His 5s is worth 300 dollars at trade in, Would we have to pay for his phone and do the trade in when his 6 arrives?
Mimi80
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can submit the trade in now so they can send you the postage paid envelope but only send the old phone once you receive the new phone.  Once you send it off it should take a couple of weeks to get an electronic gift card.  So yes you would have to buy the new phone unless you want your grandson to be without a phone.

0 Likes