I want to take advantage of the trade in offer ($200), however do I have to do this on the website or can i go into a store to preorder? If i proceed with online how will i get the $200 promotional trade in vaule?
Kjesko
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to take advantage of the trade in offer ($200), however do I have to do this on the website or can i go into a store to preorder? If i proceed with online how will i get the $200 promotional trade in vaule? Also I have 3 active lines, and 2 out of the 3 lines want to use this. Is this allowed, or is it one line per acocunt? Does our plan change as well, or does it stay the same?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to take advantage of the trade in offer ($200), however do I have to do this on the website or can i go into a store to preorder? If i proceed with online how will i get the $200 promotional trade in vaule?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

canyouhearmenowNOT,

Let's make sure you have the correct information! You go to our trade-in website http://bit.ly/GGnDDC before 9/30/2014. You will fill out the information to start the process. Once you get your new device you will ship back your current device. After that you will get a gift card for your trade in 4-6 weeks.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to take advantage of the trade in offer ($200), however do I have to do this on the website or can i go into a store to preorder? If i proceed with online how will i get the $200 promotional trade in vaule?
canyouhearmenowNOT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered my new iphone 6 online this morning.  I plan on trading in my iphone 4.  I was chatting with a rep while I completed the process and specifically asked her how and when I would receive my 200 refund.  She told me that once I receive the new phone, I call Verizon and they will send me a return box and once they receive it, I will be credited the 200.00.  Not sure why I have to call for the box though....you would think that one would be included with the new phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

canyouhearmenowNOT,

Let's make sure you have the correct information! You go to our trade-in website http://bit.ly/GGnDDC before 9/30/2014. You will fill out the information to start the process. Once you get your new device you will ship back your current device. After that you will get a gift card for your trade in 4-6 weeks.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes