I want to upgrade to the 6s Plus but I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan and price. Is there a way around this?
blstrin

If I upgrade through Verizon, like I did last time, will they make me change my unlimited data plan?  They didn't tell me that last time and it defaulted to the 2GB plan without them notifying me.  I called them upset and they changed it back but told me they would change it the next time I upgraded my phone.  Is there a way to upgrade to the 6s Plus without changing my contract?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to upgrade to the 6s Plus but I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan and price. Is there a way around this?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you purchase through Verizon they will make you change your plan unless you pay full retail upfront (no payment plan). If a payment plan is what you want you can use Apples program but you would still be paying full retail...just spread out over time. Otherwise you're going to have to pay the full amount upfront.

0 Likes
Re: I want to upgrade to the 6s Plus but I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan and price. Is there a way around this?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why is this still a question?!

0 Likes
Re: I want to upgrade to the 6s Plus but I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan and price.  Is there a way around this?
Snn5
Legend

Because, between customers thinking they got a great price on contract phones and plans and carriers making it seem the same despite the double service fee charge and the phone becoming full price along with plan change rules, customers never looked into the actual cost of ownership nor the billing details and carriers later came out with no contract plans that revealed the extra charge in service fees but customers only saw the full price and bottom line.  Basically, customers were conditioned to think one thing and when carriers decided to do the right thing, customers flipped out thereby making the whole thing (and this explanation) over-complicated for the customer/carrier relationship.