IPONE 6 ORDER
JenWen

pre order iphone 6 plus on SEP. 12. I got the comfirmation mail but when I looking at the order status it is still processing and it said i order on Sep13.My account have another iphone 6 have already purchase and it said the iphone 6 ordered on Sep.12. Whats wrong with that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPONE 6   ORDER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JenWen Hmmm, that does sound odd! But not to worry I am sure the orders went through fine. Did you place both orders right after each other?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
Re: IPONE 6 ORDER
JenWen

I dont think so , but i think i order iphone 6 + first...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JenWen We definitely understand you want to confirm the orders were processed successfully. Many customers are having the same experience with the confirmation emails and order status. We are asking that you check again with the next 2 to 3 business days. We are sure the orders went through but the confirmation details are taking some time to reflect online.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
JFull14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jen, I am just wanting a little more infer sooner rather than later because my iPhone recently stopped charging. Just want to know if I can see how long the wait will be so I can plan accordingly sheritah_vzw

0 Likes
Re: IPONE 6 ORDER
backdoc-LA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same boat. I ordered the 128GB 6+ and started out with a 9/19 delivery date but the emailed receipt says that it will ship on 10/14, and now delivery information is unavailable.

Could I get my order checked on please?

Steve

0 Likes
backdoc-LA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could you check on my order status for me?

Order Number:  (removed)

Order Location: W779001

Order Date: 09/12/2014

Deliver By: 10/14/2014

Thanks,

Steve

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello backdoc-LA, We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
sheritah_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello, I was checking in with you since the order to see if you received your confirmation email. Please let me know if you have questions about your iPhone order status.

0 Likes