IPhone 6 arrived - PHONE MISSING FROM BOX
consumer_concern
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPhone 6 arrived two days ago via FedEx.  Unfortunately, while the packaging, charger, and headphones were in the box, the actual physical phone was missing.  Has anyone had to deal with this same horrible issue?  If so, where, and what did Verizon do to rectify this issue?  I've been given conflicting information by Verizon representatives who are not willing to work with me to figure out a fast and fair way to make me whole.  Please help. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IPhone 6 arrived - PHONE MISSING FROM BOX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

consumer_concern, this is a very unfortunate situation. We're disheartened to hear that this happened to you. Did you have a chance to file an claim with FedEx here: http://bit.ly/1mLJoux

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

consumer_concern, this is a very unfortunate situation. We're disheartened to hear that this happened to you. Did you have a chance to file an claim with FedEx here: http://bit.ly/1mLJoux

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
freemante
Enthusiast - Level 2

trust me... you dont want one. I have the iphone 6 on verizon, live in LA and it will not make or receive calls consistently... ive tried everything from hard restore... to upgrading itunes... and its just a nightmare. all verizon has told me to do is keep trying to restore or restart your phone. I dont think this network was ready for the iphone 6. i'm two minutes away from asking for a refund and using my old phone for another few years....

0 Likes
freemante
Enthusiast - Level 2

ALSO other people who have had the same problems tried getting new phones... and that didnt work either. get a refund and get a different phone!

0 Likes
freemante
Enthusiast - Level 2

and if you really need the iphone 6 go to T Mobile. None of my other friends with iphone 6 on OTHER networks are having this issue. this is a verizon issue. and it is infuriating.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Or your phone is defective. You really think that every iPhone 6 is not working on Verizon. I have 2 working just great, including VoLTE

0 Likes
freemante
Enthusiast - Level 2

i HOPE it's defective... i dont think every one... but i think a large

number... aka more than just a few. im glad your phone(s) are working. isnt

VoLTE not supposed to even work until june of next year on verizon?

0 Likes
freemante
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/836691?start=0&tstart=0

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Thomas Elliott Freeman <

0 Likes
az_bulldogger

Mine arrived defective and they are going to charge me $200 for another phone to be sent out. They said they'll credit me once they get the defective phone back. The original conversation was that they'll send out another one with a box to return the damaged one (no extra charge involved). Now they're backpedaling!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

freemante wrote:

i HOPE it's defective... i dont think every one... but i think a large

number... aka more than just a few. im glad your phone(s) are working. isnt

VoLTE not supposed to even work until june of next year on verizon?

VoLTE is active now. 

I suspect most problems not necessarily yours, is actually the buggy iOS 8.0 and the slightly better 8.0.2

0 Likes