IPhone 6s help
DELIA983

I am unable to send picture messages ...every time it shows sending and then message failed. I've tried Airplane mode, message settings are correct, there's plenty of storage on phone, reset network settings. Does anyone have other suggestions? Or do I need to go to a Verizon store? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 6s help
Weth
Legend

AAre these going to another iPhone or someone that doesn't have an iPhone.  The message will go out differently depending on this answer, I.e. It is either a Apple iMessage problem or a text message problem through Verizon. Do you have cellular data turned on?

0 Likes
DELIA983

Yes I've been trying to send pics to people who have iPhones, and yes cellular data is turned on 😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We defiintely want to make sure all your messages are working for your DELIA983. We'll be sure to get this working. Do picture messages send to non-iPhone users? Are you able to send and receive regular texts to iPhones? How long have you been experiencing this issue?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DELIA983

I've been experiencing the problem for the past 3 days - my Mbps is at full speed. I've only been sending pics/messages to other iPhone users. I am able to receive pics and texts without a problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DELIA983 I love sending picture messages, and can't imagine not being able to. Let's make sure that you can send them to everyone. Are you able to connect to the Internet and make phone calls? What zip code are you in? Have you tried turning WiFi off and sending a picture message? Keep us posted.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Go to Settings / Messages. Turn off iMessage and wait 5 minutes. Then turn iMessages back on. See if that re-registers you  with iMessages.

Here is iMessage troubleshooting directly from Apple:

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

0 Likes
DELIA983

Just tried that and it's still not sending pictures ...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DELIA983-

3 days is much too long to be without those awesome picture messages. Let's dig a bit deeper, around the time that this started happening, do you remember making any other changes to your phone (software update, new applications, etc)? Is this happening with every picture that you try to send to an iPhone user?

AmberK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are not giving up DELIA983. I had this issue in the past, but, it was fixed with the latest software update. Is your software up to date http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6s-updates-help/#software-update-benefits-iphone-6s ? Just to make sure, what text messaging application are you using, is this the stock messaging application or a 3rd party texting application?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes