IPhone 6s hotspot gone??
Thsdsd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use to have the hotspot right there in settings now it's no longer there!! I go to the cellular data thing to turn it on it tells me to go to a Verizon link and if course the link doesn't work!! Can anyone help with this issue?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 6s hotspot gone??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have? Did you change it recently? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Thsdsd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unlimited pre paid 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thsdsd, When did you first notice this change? What plan are you on?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you Thsdsd. We can provide the answers you need. Our Prepaid Unlimited plans do not support the Hotspot feature. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please view the plan here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/#singlePlan. You will not see the feature included for our Unlimited plan. I apologize for any inconvenience. The option is available with our tiered plans however. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Chambers2018

That makes no sense to turn off hotspot option with an unlimited plan.  The hotspot comes in handy because of when no wifi for another device you can use your phone’s hotspot. It is absolutely **Bleep** to change a plan that way. Unlimited plans usually Cost more. Unless you’ve found a sneaky way of charging more by cutting out this feature. Lousy bunch of crooks.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes