If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) do I have to pre-order online or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?
scodaddy

If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) can I pre-order online now or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (for the 2 yr contract but no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) do I have to pre-order online or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scodaddy, that is a wonderful question. We are super excited about the new iPhone. You can always pre-order your new iPhone online and then start the mail in rebate by following this link: http://bit.ly/GGnDDC Or you can always go into the store location and do it all in store on the 19th when the phone is launched. That would depend on if the store has them in stock when you go in. I hope that this was able to address your concern.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (for the 2 yr contract but no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) do I have to pre-order online or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scodaddy, that is a wonderful question. We are super excited about the new iPhone. You can always pre-order your new iPhone online and then start the mail in rebate by following this link: http://bit.ly/GGnDDC Or you can always go into the store location and do it all in store on the 19th when the phone is launched. That would depend on if the store has them in stock when you go in. I hope that this was able to address your concern.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes