If you currently have an upgrade but are on the unlimited plan, do you have to first change your plan in order to preorder?
dmoody30

I currently have an upgrade but I am on the unlimited plan. I know that I either must change plans or pay full price for the phone. I am choosing to change plans but I want to know if I need to do this before I can preorder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If you currently have an upgrade but are on the unlimited plan, do you have to first change your plan in order to preorder?
Not applicable

Once you order outside of full price the plan will change then.

Should not make any difference pre or post purchase.

Be careful that you are not hit with back plan dating since you will get hit with any data overages up to that point.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If you currently have an upgrade but are on the unlimited plan, do you have to first change your plan in order to preorder?
Not applicable

Once you order outside of full price the plan will change then.

Should not make any difference pre or post purchase.

Be careful that you are not hit with back plan dating since you will get hit with any data overages up to that point.

Good Luck

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

All you have to do is transfer the upgrade to another line activate it on that line then take off that line and put on ur line I have been doing that since they stopped unlimited data I have 4 lines so I do it every year. If you only have 1 phone then you will have to pay full retail of change ur plan

0 Likes