If you have grandfathered unlimited data plan, will we be able to pre-order iPhone 6 online at full retail? Wouldn't do it for 5S last time.
Tekker679
Enthusiast - Level 1

With a grandfathered unlimited data plan, can you pre-order an iPhone 6 online starting Sept 12 with a full retail purchase option?  We couldn't pre-order 5S online at full retail last time.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If you have grandfathered unlimited data plan, will we be able to pre-order iPhone 6 online at full retail?  Wouldn't do it for 5S last time.
kimmy_a_m
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to a representative yesterday about this. He said if you purchase it at the full retail price, you will be able to keep your unlimited data. If you are going to renew your contract, you cannot keep the unlimited data feature. They offered me the option (I am on a single line plan) of 6 gigs for the 29.99 which is normally the 2 gig price.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If you have grandfathered unlimited data plan, will we be able to pre-order iPhone 6 online at full retail? Wouldn't do it for 5S last time.
lchen6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just asked the same question, need to know this bad! on the same boat with you right now

0 Likes
Re: If you have grandfathered unlimited data plan, will we be able to pre-order iPhone 6 online at full retail?  Wouldn't do it for 5S last time.
kimmy_a_m
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to a representative yesterday about this. He said if you purchase it at the full retail price, you will be able to keep your unlimited data. If you are going to renew your contract, you cannot keep the unlimited data feature. They offered me the option (I am on a single line plan) of 6 gigs for the 29.99 which is normally the 2 gig price.

0 Likes
Re: If you have grandfathered unlimited data plan, will we be able to pre-order iPhone 6 online at full retail? Wouldn't do it for 5S last time.
Tekker679
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's good. Same as it has been. Did they say whether it could be ordered online.  I got 5S and kept the unlimited data but had to go into the store to do it 😞

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Good question, Shane3118. The device should be available for preorder at full retail price. You have either option available to get the device either at the store when it becomes available or preordering it.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes