Impatience!!!!
sixplus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two shortcuts on the home screen of my iPhone that I am wearing out by checking them multiple times a day:

The first one is a link to my order summary on the Verizon page. I have been checking it multiple times a day for 30 days to see if I got a tracking number yet for my iPhone 6 plus space grey 64 gb.It says "order still processing...yada, yada, yada..." No update yet, but I keep on checking knowing that one of these days it will start to show the shipping progress.

The other shortcut I am wearing out is a link to the Otterbox 6 plus defender page. Still no case for my "soon to be arriving 6 plus" yet"

If you want a laugh, go the Otterbox Facebook page and notice how angry the Otterbox customers are about the lack of the 6 plus cases! Everytime Otterbox posts a "feel good" post, it is highjacked by customers wanting to know when the damn 6 plus case will be released.

So, in retrospect, Verizon users are much more polite than Otterbox users.

So excuse me for a couple of minutes, I have to go touch my two shortcuts for the third time this hour to see if there has been any changes.

Labels (1)
Re: Impatience!!!!
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Your are sounding like me. Although I am probably only checking my Verizon email about 4 times a day. I did order a Case not Otterbox but one from eBay that was a Gel case that I could have the minute my phone arrived then could take my time looking for the right case. The laugh was I ordered my case from an eBay seller from China, that stated it would arrive between the 19th and Nov 4th so figured they might arrive at the same time. My case arrived last week on the 16th Smiley Happy But it just made me sad I have not phone to try it out with. Smiley Sad.

0 Likes