Increased call failures
mhopfcap

I live in 92382 area, Running Springs, CA.  I have been a Verizon customer for years.  I cannot keep a call on the line recently.  This is a new problem.  I have weak signal, 1 bar.  Normally I have strong signal.  If this keeps up I'll have to get a new subscriber.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Increased call failures
mhopfcap

meant to say "provider"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhopfcap,  we value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you are able to keep a connection while on a phone call is vital. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. When did your phone call concern start? Are others in your area having the same experience? Does this concern happen while you are indoors or outdoors? Also, are your other services impacted (calls,text)?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
mhopfcap

I initially chose Verizon because it was the only service that worked well at my home and in my neighborhood here in Running Springs.  I consistently  had 4 bars of signal.  Lately, signal strength is poor.  I t has been happening for about a month, maybe more.  Right now I have one bar of signal strength and calls often fail, whether someone calls me or I call someone.  In fact I have to ask callers to use my land line to discuss business.  I don't know if others are having this problem in my neighborhood.  I'm only a few blocks from the nearest cell tower.  If service doesn't improve soon, I will have to find a new provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What ZIP Code are you experiencing this in? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes