Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Intermittent problems sending MMS
AutumnJ

Is anybody having problems sending MMS? Have had 6S less than a week and several times I've had this problem. iMessage sends fine. Sending regular text is fine. Trying to send pic to non-IPhone uses just hangs.

Cell network is full strength, can make phone calls. Sometimes the pics go through but then for hours at a time they won't. Regular iPhone pics, I've even tried sending smaller pics.

Never had a problem on my 5s.

I've resent network settings, I've turned off iMessage and back on, rebooted phone.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intermittent problems sending MMS
Okheregoes

Hi Autumn,

Apparently this is a common known issue - at least according to the Apple Support Website.  I'm sure you've already checked this, but in case you haven't, here's a good link with lots of information just to double check.

Verizon Apple iPhone 6s Internet and MMS APN Settings for United States - APN Settings USA

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

APN settings should not have to be manually adjusted.

0 Likes
Okheregoes

Totally agree but what if they come from the factory from Apple needing to be adjusted?  This is a known issue.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Please cite your source and reference as indicating with fact that this is a known issue.

0 Likes
Okheregoes
0 Likes