Iphone 6 Order Confusion
iraden

I'm not sure what's going on with Verizon's ordering system. I ordered two Iphone 6 Plus on 9/19. When I returned from the weekend, I decided to call and check status, and I was told that there was only one phone on my order. They had to cancel that order, and place a new order for two phones.

It now shows a ship date of 10/31. When I enter my preorder confirmation number on the check status page, all it says is that my order has been received. When I enter the order number, no order is found. When I check order status on the verizon page, it says I have not placed any orders.

What gives? Why all the confusion? Can I expect 2 phones to be shipped on the 31st?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 6 Order Confusion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, iraden. It up to 30 days, but most orders are actually charged the day they get shipped.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about all the confusion, iraden. The preorder confirmation number will continue to be updated on http://bit.ly/RjmCUB until it gets closer to the expected ship date. Once a payment has been processed (up to 30 days before shipping) then it will become an order that appears in My Verizon as well as being searchable by order number. Tracking information will usually be updated about 2 days before the phone is received. I'm confident that you'll be enjoying your new phones very soon and they'll still be shipped out by the 31st as you mentioned.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes
iraden

Thank you very much for the response. If payment is processed up to 30 days prior to shipping, should I be concerned that my order is scheduled to ship within 10 days, but I have not been charged?

Ian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, iraden. It up to 30 days, but most orders are actually charged the day they get shipped.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes