Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 6 Plus Back ordered again?
mamacberg

So the Iphone 6 Plus Gold 128GB has been backordered again?!?!? UGH! Now the wait time is until December 12, I ordered mine October 20. Is there any way we can be let know when it is going to be backordered more than the day of? I called the day before it was backordered and was told that I would recieve my phone by Monday, and I called yesterday to find out about the backorder. I'm really confused and frustrated. Is the backorder set in stone or could we receive the phones sooner.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Plus Back ordered again?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us, mamacberg. Sorry to hear about the longer than expected delay in receiving your phone. I would be just as frustrated with all of this myself. Mamacberg, we will do all we can to get your phone, and everyone elses out as quickly as possible.

There is a possibility that you can receive it much sooner. It just depends if Apple is able to manufacturer/ supply us with more devices in order to fulfill orders much sooner. (Which can and has happened) Also, if other customers cancel their orders, you can be moved up in queue.

We appreciate, and thank you for your continued patience with all of this. Let us know if you have additional questions.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mamacberg

What I don't get is that we were told the day before that our phones would be at our house by Monday, and now 2 days later it is backordered till December 12. Stop sending us mixed signals. Its really annoying, and I still have not received 1 email from verizon telling me of ANY of the backorders. @

darkoverlord

It's hard to continue to have patience when the information you provide us is a lie.  There isn't any communication with the customer at all unless we decide to call you.  Customers that ordered their phone should be treated with high priority even when there are possible constraints to inventory.  Updating us by phone or email.  Give us that consideration at least while we patiently wait.  If you took the time to do this you would have less aggravated customers.

mamacberg

Yes thank you! All I want is for someone to tell me what is going on. Not push the blame on Apple, or anything. If there is going to be a backorder that is something they should know of ahead of time and they should contact us asap instead of leaving us hanging and making us be the ones to contact them.