Iphone 6 Screen won't respond to touch
DWL

We have an Iphone 6 on which the screen does not respond to touches and swipes.   We have rebooted several times.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Screen won't respond to touch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry your having this problem. Was the device damaged? Exposed to liquid or physical damage? Have you powered down and remove and reinsert the Sim card and retested?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DWL

It is not damaged and has not been exposed to liquids.  We have tried to power down and back up and have done a factory reset on it.  but have not tried removing the sim card and replacing it.   How do we get to the sim  card?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DWL,

Let's get you in there so you can give that a try. We want this device to work for you! Here are the steps to get the SIM try opened: http://apple.co/1JR6Jo3 Was the device dropped right before the problem began?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DWL

I called support after we tried a few fixes it was decided the phone needed replaced.   We had the appropriate coverage in the account and it had been less then a year.  We exchanged it for a new one. 

However, I do appreciate and input and advise. 

Dave L.

0 Likes