Iphone 6 Searching for Signal
bblundell

Good Morning,

I am on my 8th phone call to Verizon.  I have been to a corporate store and I have been to apple.  I have had sim card replaced and I have done ever step known to man-kind and yet phone is still searching for signal.    My grand daughters phone was working fine until I added her to my acct.  She was on Verizon Pre-paid and I had her number ported and added to my account.   Ever since then her phone is searching for signal.  We will call in and they will temporarily fix it , and then I have to call in again.   I am literally on hold right with support and she is refusing to get me a supervisor and refusing to send me to advance tech support ,becasue there is a "PROCESS"    This needs to be fixed and fixed now.   Just got off the phone again with Verizon and literally got told "Not our problem,phone out of warranty, buy a new a new one"  Well phone worked fine until it ported over.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Searching for Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working phone is definitely important so I completely understand your frustration. I apologize for all the calls you've had to make due to this issue.  We want to help get your granddaughter's phone working right.

Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent you so we can access your account and further assist. We need to review your account to further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes