Iphone 6 Still Processing?
aruth4188

I preordered my iPhone 6, 16gb in silver on 9/18. I received the confirmation email saying the phone will be delievered by 10/21. When I click on the "Check order status" button in the email it says my order is still processing and the shipping details will be available soon, however it has said this for almost 2 weeks now. Also, when I access my account through my Verizon and go into my orders, there isn't anything listed there. Should I be concerned or will this not be available until my phone ships? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I wish there was a better way to keep up to date with my phones expected ship date as I know from reading what others have posted this can either be delayed further or the phone could ship sooner than expected. Thank you to any who can help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Still Processing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aruth4188,

Congratulations on your new phone! I am sure that you are excited to receive it, I would be too! With such a high demand for these phones, they did become quite back ordered. We are working hard with Apple to get these orders processed as quickly as we can. Once the device ships, you'll receive another email with the tracking number and arrival date, also then is when you'll be charged for the phone. You can keep checking the status of your order here: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aruth4188

Okay now I'm really confused....

On the original email that was sent it said my phone would be delivered by 10/21. Last night I got an email saying my shipment would not ship on schedule but ship by 10/17 which is earlier. However on this email I was given a different order to look up and when I did so it said it was supposed to ship by 10/3. What is going on with this order? I know I am not the only one in this boat and I understand the demand for these phones but now I'm just plain confused and starting to get frustrated with the lack of communication. I would like to have some idea when the $200 will be taken out of my account and when I should expect the phone to arrive since I most likely won't be home to sign for it and need to figure out another plan...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Aruth4188,

Sorry for the confusion! The email you received last night has the correct ship by date. You can check the order status here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes