Iphone 6 at FEDX in Newark,NJ for 2 days
EHDF

Does any one else have their iPhone 6 at FEDX in Newark, NJ. This must be a holding location for the thousands that will be delivered Friday.  I suppose they will ship my iPhone to my local FEDEX at Fairfield, NJ.  Then put it out for delivery on Friday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 at FEDX in Newark,NJ for 2 days
ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

They have multiple locations. Usually it shows a few states away from you. They stage them there just until they get authorization to release them.

0 Likes
gwilm3
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are lucky.  At least you are in NJ.  My iPhone has been in the Newark, NJ facility for 4 days.  But I am in California.  What do you think the chances are that I will receive my iPhone tomorrow afternoon.  Anyway, good luck to us all.

0 Likes
pantera991
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here Gwilm3. I am in the Seattle Area and my phone has been in Newark since early Monday morning. Even as of 2:30 PST, the phone still shows as at local Fedex Facility in Newark. I am hopeful that all goes well and I will have my phone tomorrow.

Then we get to deal with the fallout from the long wait times to activate the phones because of the mass activations, just like previous launches!

0 Likes
gwilm3
Enthusiast - Level 2

pantera991, I am oddly comforted by your response.  Some one else in the same boat … er, adjacent container, or whatever.  They certainly have me confused about the meaning of "local".  Maybe it's a typo and they meant loco.

ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well if it means anything to those who have not seen much of a change on UPS, my package has just departed. So expect yours soon.

0 Likes
pantera991
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gwilm3... That was awesome. Someone asked me the EXACT same question " How is Newark NJ local to the Seattle Area"!!! Oh well, let's keep our fingers crossed!

0 Likes