Iphone 6 issues
Agigarcia

HELP My husbands Iphone 6 is acting up an continues to stop working I have tried resetting it an powering off an it still continues to say 'SEARCHING' this is getting very fustratting plz help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Agigarcia, you've reached the right place for help. We want to ease your frustration and resolve this issue for your husband. When did this issue start happening? Does it have any physical or liquid damage? What steps did you take to reset it?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Agigarcia

We recently moved from California to Las Vegas an it was working yesturday an today it stop working again. To reset it I press an hold the power an home botton until the apple pops up on the screen.

0 Likes
Agigarcia

No physical or water damage. I myself have an Iphone 6 aswell an havent had any problems with mine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Agigarcia, I know this has to be weighing on your husband. Lets get his phone to start working correctly. What state did you travel from? Have you tried turning the phone off and then removing the sim card? Here's how >>  http://vz.to/22cc8uU

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Agigarcia, we want that device to continue to work properly for him. Let's make sure that Cellular is enabled on in Settings>Cellular>Celluar Data Switch ON. Next, reset the network on his phone in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. This will update your device to retrieve signal from signal from your curent location's wireless towers.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes