Iphone 6 opening day pre-order with no change in order status as of 22 Sept
Kayin030

I pre-ordered two 16gb Iphone 6's (one for me and one for my wife) on 12 September (release day)... my order status still shows "processing" with an estimated shipping date of Oct 3rd and my card has not been charged yet... but I see people who pre-ordered days after me that have already received shipping notification.  Can someone help me with where/when I might expect my phones to show up?  I get the demand, but I had assumed that pre-ordering on opening day would at least get them to me in the month of September...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 opening day pre-order with no change in order status as of 22 Sept
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new iPhone 6's! I'm sure you're eager to retrieve them! The availability of devices may depend on the model, storage option and color chosen. Depending on when the device was ordered on the 12th it may fall in line with the expected ship date of the 3rd. The e-mail notifications will provide the best in sight in when the devices will arrive this may be updated at any time.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jfergusfl

Same problem here, ordered mine 15 minutes after the preorder opened up, I go on the road in October and was hoping it would arrive before that, now the ship date is 10/3 (expected). I know a person has to be home to accept it and that worries me.  If it does not show up it will greatly influence my continued support of Verizon and my FIOS, Home monitoring as well as home phone account, I really thought Verizon would have taken care of their long term, loyal  customers....we spend 500 a month with all services, I would hate to have to send a letter telling your corporate offices why we are looking for a new provider for all the services....You would also think that a preorder by a long term customer might get a little consideration over store sales...guess I was wrong.

0 Likes
JLHarris930
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let's not forget about those that had a 9/19 delivery date and still haven't received their phone and orders are only "processing".  I'm actually jealous of those that have an updated delivery date; at least I'd have an idea of what to expect.  I am impressed with how quickly I get a hold of customer service rep despite this chaos.  I've called three times and never waited more than 1 minute.  Unfortunately, they don't have any updates other than I'm in line...somewhere in line.  Verizon needs to pull a query of customers that were promised phones and at least email them to explain what's going on; maybe an apology...

0 Likes