Iphone 6 plus freezing after upgrading ios 10
marandadj

After upgrading to ios 10 my Iphone 6 plus is freezing up badly.  Is there a way to fix the problem by maybe removing that updated software.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 plus freezing after upgrading ios 10
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

marandadj, software updates are meant to fix things and not make things worse. Let’s get to the bottom of this. There’s no way to go back to an older software version. Please confirm your current software version by going to Settings, General, About, and confirm which version your phone is on. Does this always happen in a specific app?

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GREDEL47

you guys don't know what you are talking about! I updated to the iOS10 and it know says "No Service" and I am not the only person this has happen to!

0 Likes
DENCAM24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Markp_vzw,

I too am having this issue, I'm on version 10.1.1.  It only affects me in the "Phone" screens, it completely freezes up and I'm unable to cycle through any other functions (recent, contacts, keypad, voicemail) or make calls.  I have to power off the device by holding power/home buttons.

0 Likes
adr1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

When Apple releases a new device like IPhone 7 the older devices start bugging out. its apple.