Iphone 6 plus order still processing and no money taken from bank account?
DEJonesx32

I ordered my Iphone 6+ Space Gray 64gb on the 18th. When I check the order status it says my order is still processing, and my bank account as of five minutes ago still had no money taken away for the phone. I got the confirmation email for my order. I understand that demand is higher than the supply right now, but I would like to know if my order actually went through and when it will be shipped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 plus order still processing and no money taken from bank account?
DEJonesx32

Correction: It's silver, not space gray.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEJonesx32,
We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones! As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered the same phone 15 min after the preorder started and I'm in the same boat. patience man..your gonna be waiting a bit mine won't be here til the beginning of october and i haven't been charged yet.

0 Likes