Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 6 plus order still processing and no money taken from bank account?
DEJonesx32

I ordered my Iphone 6+ Space Gray 64gb on the 18th. When I check the order status it says my order is still processing, and my bank account as of five minutes ago still had no money taken away for the phone. I got the confirmation email for my order. I understand that demand is higher than the supply right now, but I would like to know if my order actually went through and when it will be shipped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 plus order still processing and no money taken from bank account?
DEJonesx32

Correction: It's silver, not space gray.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DEJonesx32,
We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones! As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
savage375646

i ordered the same phone 15 min after the preorder started and I'm in the same boat. patience man..your gonna be waiting a bit mine won't be here til the beginning of october and i haven't been charged yet.

0 Likes