Iphone 6 will not connect to 4G LTE network
BJH12

My iPhone 6 will not connect to the 4G LTE network.  I live in zip code 71111 and work in zip code 71106.  Everyone else in my office that has Verizon gets a strong LTE signal on their phone.  I have tried adjusting all the settings, done all the resets, and tried everything that has been recommended by tech support.  My phone will not connect to LTE, it stays in 3G.  This is very frustrating because it is a work phone and the the iPhone 5 that I upgraded from always got a strong 4G LTE signal.  Is there anything else that can be done?  If not I would like to cancel my plan and switch to another carrier. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 will not connect to 4G LTE network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BJH12!

Let's find you missing G because we definitely don't want to lose you! Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into this. When did the problem begin? Does the connection fluctuate between 3G & 4G or is your 4G connection completely obsolete?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BJH12

The issue started 12/12/2014 when I got the phone.  The phone stays in 3G most of the time.  Occasionally it may pick up an LTE signal just for 1-2 minutes and then goes right back to 3G.  If you look through notes if they filed you will see all the issues I have had with this phone and the signal.  I told the Verizon II tech rep that I spoke to last time that I was done messing with this phone and wanted to cancel but he told me that he would "escalate" the issue.  Now, he won't return my numerous calls and emails. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BJH12!

Thanks for the details, let's get to the bottom of this! Has the phone been exposed to any physical/water damage? It definitely seem like a device issue due to everyone else around you receiving a strong 4G signal. Please follow and Private Message me for additional assistance.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  AyaniB_VZW

BJH12

I have followed you now.

The phone has not been exposed to any damage since I have had it.

At my house, my wife has an iPhone 5 which picks up a 4G LTE signal just fine.

When I am home, my phone will only pick up a 3G signal.  It is like it will not pick up any other signal other than 3G for some reason.

0 Likes