Iphone 6S, why do text messages from other brand phones show up on usage report but not from iphones?
homeworkingmom

There are 3 people on my account. Since we all  upgraded to iphone 6S, text messages with other iphone users don't show up on the text usage report. All numbers texting to and from for other brand phones phones do show. Can this be fixed?

[Subject line has been edited]

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6S, why do text messages from other brand phones show up on usage report but not from iphones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

homeworkingmom,

I’m happy you brought this to our attention. I know it’s important to view your messaging details. I’ll be delighted to help. I will need some clarification. Are you trying to view your messaging information via My Verizon?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6S, why do text messages from other brand phones show up on usage report but not from iphones?
homeworkingmom

Hi! Thank you so much for your response!

Yes, I am trying to view my text message lists on My Verizon. I see all except text messages to and from another iPhone.

It's just the text messages. The iPhone to iPhone telephone calls do show on the list.

Is there another way to view the list of text messages? I have the app, but I have not seen a way of accessing the specifics on the app.

This is quite important to me. I will appreciate your help so much!

0 Likes
evol073
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you are using iMessage it actually sends messages from other Apple devices over the internet depending on your settings. So when you are connected to wifi it sends over wifi and when you are not it sends over data you can change it by going to setting>iMessage and it should have an option for send via sms

I hope this helps

0 Likes