Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 6s plus order problems... Looking for Insight......
Learo2000GT

Hello:

I put in an order for a 6s+ 64GB black on 9/25/2015.  It said expected shipping was October 1, 2015.  Then it changed to:

Your order is pending.

Expected Ship Date:

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date.

I called Verizon to see what the deal was on 9/30.  Rep said there was a problem with my address even though I verifed they had a correct address. He said he would create a new order and it would be shipped on 10/1/2015.   Well yesterday morning (10/1) only the 9/25 order was showing under my verizon device order.  Called our business rep and during that conversation the order from 9.30 showed up saying expected ship date of 10/1.  HE said to keep both and see what happens.  So then I had two orders on my account the original 9/25 order and the 9/30 order.  The 9/30 order had expected ship date of 10/1 yesterday which was 10/1.  Then the 9/30 order  changed to order pending.   Called  Verizon again and spoke to a rep (My business rep was out of office).  HE said the 9/30 order was showing ship date of 10/14 and the 9/20 order was showing 10/30.  Then this morning I get a text that the 9/25 order is cancelled. 

IF I goto all orders under support neither order is listed only under my device order is it showing up. 

Not sure what to make of all this any help or recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks    

Labels (1)
0 Likes