Iphone6 ordering issues!!!! Verizon not helping!
tommy212

I ordered my iphone 6 on sept 13th and was told I would have it October 7th then a week later i get a text saying i must call verizon to accept terms I call and accept and ask am I still getting my phone on the 7th, the representive says yes of course! On October 9th I call verizon and ask whats going on why havent I gotten my phone. Lady told me in a nutshell that they lied to me and that the arrival date shows 10/14. I said this is the third time I am getting promised the phone will be in my hand on a certain date and that I will be extremly pissed off if it does not show up that day. On 10/13 I recieve an email stating my order has been cancelled. So I call up and am still currently on hold currently at over an hour. The manager is saying all they can do is ship the phone over night and states i will have the phone on 10/15/14. After all this there now asking for me to fax inutility bills and identification!?! I am minutes away from driving down to sprint.....What the hell is going on verizon!!!!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone6 ordering issues!!!! Verizon not helping!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommy212,

I definitely understand your frustration and I apologize for all the inconvenience. Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best. I am disappointed to hear that this was not the case recently but we will work to get to the bottom of this for you. Are you currently speaking with a manager about this issue? Were they able to resolve the issues over the phone? Please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tommy212

yes and the manager was of little help, now I am at a stand still can you have some one call me this is ridiculous I have called numerous times and the only thing Ive done is sat on hold for hours. Funny thing is you guys charge an upgrade fee which is complete bs since it takes hours of our time and months of waiting for an upgrade good gob guys.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information and the update. I have sent you a PM for additional information. Please reply to that message to resolve this matter.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
punnysang
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was in a similar effed up situation as well. I ordered the phone over the phone and I had to accept the terms and I did this like a week late because I don't log into my verizon wireless account habitually. Of course my order was delayed but they insisted it wasn't. But the truth is if any of the order process is held up you go towards the back of the line. Later for a different order they flagged my order as fraud because I had canceled an order I had made from a retailer store and they did something iffy. But after having taken care of all that with the verizon customer service and then the fraud department they wrongfully flagged my order and it was held up. The payment info was scratched from it and about 3 incompetent reps had told me that the order will process fine and the third rep I talked to told me the critical info that the fraud department had scraped my payment info and the order was practically stuck. I was furious. They are all bunch of incompetent folks.

0 Likes