Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,276 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Is anyone else unable to connect to the Verizon network from their iphone6 ?
ChelseyF

I just finished making payments to Verizon for my iphone 6 that is less than two years old. It looks brand new and everything has been working great. up until the middle of last month. I first noticed I had a low signal when I was at home so I began using WiFi calling. Once I did that it seemed like my service just got slower and slower until eventually it became impossible to even connect to the Verizon Network. Withing a day or two of July 20th my phone would not work unless I was connected to my WiFi. As soon as I leave my house I have no way of using my phone. After going through all the troubleshooting advice on Veriozn and Apples website I still can't connect to the network. I went to the local store to figure out if there was an issue with my account but I was told it was actually a problem with all Apple Iphone 6 phones due to the age of the phone. And I was encouraged to use my upgrade and start payments on a new phone, which I cannot afford to do.  The other phone on my account is an iphone 4 and it still works other than some lag using the internet.  Is anyone else having this problem? If so have you found a solution?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else unable to connect to the Verizon network from their iphone6 ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of staying connected, Chelsey. From what we can see here, there could be multiple methods to resolve this. One thing I'd like to clarify before continuing is what troubleshooting was completed. This will better help in narrowing down exactly what is happening.

0 Likes