Is anyone having problems connecting their iPhone 6 to their network extender?
SSchuermann

We have 2 new iPhone 6s in our household, but we are not able to connect them to our network extender.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  If so, solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having problems connecting their iPhone 6 to their network extender?
way2ski

Yes. I have had it for a week. If I go very close to the device it will sync up to it and I can walk away anywhere in the house with 5 bars, but if I turn the phone on it goes to a 1 bar cell tower and doesn't see the the extender. I think they have a power management software problem.

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having problems connecting their iPhone 6 to their network extender?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

way2ski We're sorry to hear you're experincing issues with your iPhone 6 and the Network Extender. Have you tried moving the extender to other rooms in the home? If so, tell us what happened.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Potts6

Found this solution on another posting in this forum AND IT WORKS.

Go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE --- click to only allow data; the voice LTE on iPhones apparently has an issue with connecting with the extender and even a very weak LTE signal which has the phone override the extender.  I did it and have not had any issues.

BTW - while having the issue, I was less than 10 feet away from the extender, so it was REALLY frustrating.

0 Likes