Is it possible to block all "No Caller ID" calls?
DocSteve

The majority of No Caller ID calls to my iPhone are prank or sales calls.  Is it possible to block all "No Caller ID" calls?

Steve

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to block all "No Caller ID" calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DocSteve,

That's a great question. Getting No Caller ID or Restricted calls are not fun. I know where you are coming from, I personally like to know who's calling me. I'll be happy to help. Check out #5 on this link: Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking FAQs | Verizon Wireless  .

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DocSteve,

That's a great question. Getting No Caller ID or Restricted calls are not fun. I know where you are coming from, I personally like to know who's calling me. I'll be happy to help. Check out #5 on this link: Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking FAQs | Verizon Wireless  .

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cbe101

This does not work if you do not have the number (NO Caller ID) 

0 Likes