Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is the iPhone 6 have HOTSPOT capability?
doa3x

I'm currently using a Broadband device with the 20gb plan and  I'm wanting to upgrade my iPhone 5.

My broadband provider is Verizon but my iPhone is thru straight talk, thus 2 bills each month.

If the iPhone 6 is hotspot capable I could drop straight talk and only have one bill.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is the iPhone 6 have HOTSPOT capability?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
doa3x,

Having one less bill is always great! The iPhone 6 is hotspot capable, however the amount of data you can use with the mobile hotspot will be determined by the plan you sign up for. As stated by Snn5, our More Everything plans have the mobile hotspot feature and price built into the plan. Your available data to use on mobile hotspot will just come out the your plans data allowance. Check out the details of More Everything here... http://vz.to/1FI3oDc

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

And, one bill you shall have.  Just make sure to get a More Everything plan since hotspot is built into it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
doa3x,

Having one less bill is always great! The iPhone 6 is hotspot capable, however the amount of data you can use with the mobile hotspot will be determined by the plan you sign up for. As stated by Snn5, our More Everything plans have the mobile hotspot feature and price built into the plan. Your available data to use on mobile hotspot will just come out the your plans data allowance. Check out the details of More Everything here... http://vz.to/1FI3oDc

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes