Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there any way to block calls with no caller ID without subscribing to Family Base? I am receiving very frequent calls from a blocked number. (as often as every 5 minutes.) Checked online and only answer was to subscribe to Family Manage. With no othe
pmom

Is there any way to block calls with no caller ID without subscribing to Family Base? I am receiving very frequent calls from a blocked number. (as often as every 5 minutes.)   Checked online and only answer was to subscribe to Family Manage. With no other options, I did - for 4.95 a month. Single line... no family to manage. Would be nice if Verizon made this particular feature available at no cost....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is there any way to block calls with no caller ID without subscribing to Family Base? I am receiving very frequent calls from a blocked number. (as often as every 5 minutes.) Checked online and only answer was to subscribe to Family Manage. With no
mama23dogs

Yes.  On your iPhone 6 you can.

go to your call log and find the log of the call.  Tap on the ℹ️ in the circle and select block the caller.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to block calls with no caller ID without subscribing to Family Base? I am receiving very frequent calls from a blocked number. (as often as every 5 minutes.) Checked online and only answer was to subscribe to Family Manage. With no
mama23dogs

Yes.  On your iPhone 6 you can.

go to your call log and find the log of the call.  Tap on the ℹ️ in the circle and select block the caller.

0 Likes