Issue with Iphone 6
rosiecoop

MY IPHONE 6 WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SWIPE IT AMYWMORE. ANY IDEA WHY NOT? I CANNOT UNLOCK MY PHONE EITHER???

NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CURRENT ISSUE I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Issue with Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not being able to access your phone can be upsetting rosiecoop. Let's get your phone up and running. Was there any recent changes made to your phone when it stopped working? Any new third party applications or software updates? When trying to unlock your phone, are you getting any sort of error messages?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not being able to access your phone can be upsetting rosiecoop. Let's get your phone up and running. Was there any recent changes made to your phone when it stopped working? Any new third party applications or software updates? When trying to unlock your phone, are you getting any sort of error messages?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rosiecoop

The new Update from Apple was installed recently.  I don't get any error messages when trying to unlock my phone.

0 Likes
rosiecoop

OK WHERE DID YOU GO?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Once you mark an item correct, no one from Verizon will keep checking the thread.

Press and hold the button on the right side with the home button together. Hold them for about 10 seconds then let go. This will force a reboot on the phone. Let me know if that does not fix the problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for the delay in responding rosiecoop. Is there any physical or water damage to the phone? Thanks Weth for providing a great troubleshooting step. Have you tried the step provided Weth? Are you now able to unlock your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes
Prvick

My iPhone 5 cannot make or receive calls. I used to have perfect service all around Los Angeles. Now I have to stare at my phone hoping it finds something. I will have great service for a second. Make a call hang up and have nothing. It's infuriating.

I've done hard and soft reset and reset network settings.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Any past hard drops or water damage.  Loosened or corroded antenna co nation will do this.  Try someone else's SIM.  If that doesn't help, likely a hardware issue. 

0 Likes