Issues with my iPhone 6
KAYDEN1984

Just within the last few days my iPhone 6 has had white horizontal lines on the right side of my screen. Also when I am doing things on my phone such as surfing the web or playing candy crush it stops working. The only way to get it working again is to lock the screen then unlock it but that only lasts for a little while then starts back up again. I have rebooted my phone like 6 times today. It is updated. My phone has never been wet and has not been dropped recently. I don't know what is going on with it but it is getting annoying. I don't know what else to do and don't want to pay for a new phone or have to pay to get it fixed since it's obviously something within the phone itself. I don't even think I've had this phone for a year yet and already having problems with it. I've always had an iPhone but seriously rethinking it. I've always run across problems with them but that is usually after I've had it for awhile. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with my iPhone 6
Weth
Legend

IF you bought the phone new and it is less than a year old, you are covered under Apple's warranty.  Take it to an Apple Store if you have one close by.  If not call Apple support.  I recommend working through Apple rather than Verizon especially if the phone is less than a year old.  It doesn't matter if you did not buy it directly from Apple. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KAYDEN1984,

I would be concerned too if my phone were behaving in this way. Are the horizontal white lines present on every single screen all the time? Do they come and go when you restart the device? When did the freezing concern first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KAYDEN1984

The lines are white and they are always there. When I restart my phone they disappear for a few minutes but then come back. They are now on every screen. It started out only being on the main screen.

0 Likes
KAYDEN1984

The freezing started a few days before I wrote the post. It all started at the same time. Now it doesn't hold a charge very well either. It could just be sitting there are go from 100% down to like 94% without it being touched

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, KAYDEN1984. I assure you we want nothing more than to put a great phone in your hands and I am happy to continue helping.

Our recommendation is to reach out to us to go over manufacturer replacement options http://vz.to/1V9mLNe You may also reach out to our customer care department at 1800 922 0204. I do hope this information is helpful and please reach back out for any other questions or concerns.

Steve

R_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Nor sure why you are not taking the "take it directly to Apple" recommendation from above. That is really your best choice and the choice that will make you most happy with the outcome. An Apple phone has a 1 year warranty from Apple.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I agree completely. If you go thru Verizon, any warranty replacement will undoubtedly be a refurbished unit where if you go thru Apple you are just as likely to receive a brand new device as a replacement if they are unable to fix the one you have.Smiley Happy

0 Likes