Ive recently purchased an iphone 6 from carrier CLARO CHILE-locked to NORTH AMERICA/VERIZON
sciontm

I did this in the country of chile because it was advertised as unlocked. turns out it was just unlocked for the country as i found out when i tried to use another sim card abroad. Upon trying to use an unlocking service online and failing for several weeks i learned that the phone was dubbed: NORTH AMERICA/VERIZON model and i wonder if it is locked to Verizon instead and if you could help in any means. Pleas check my Imei:[removed] and write me with any suggestions.

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ive recently purchased an iphone 6 from carrier CLARO CHILE-locked to NORTH AMERICA/VERIZON
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sciontm,

We want to make sure your phone works great for you! With Verizon Wireless all of our 4G phones, including the iPhone 6, are fully unlocked. That doesn't necessarily mean that they will work with any carrier though. Different carriers use different wireless technology and the phone may not be fully compatible with all of those technologies. You can find the details of our unlock policy at http://vz.to/1KeET5Z.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!