Just purchased new 6S phone. Will not charge from wall charger.
dc6140
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just purchased new 6S phone. Will not charge from wall charger. Will charge from computer but not with wall charger.  Store replaced wall charger but still same problem. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just purchased new 6S phone. Will not charge from wall charger.
dc6140
Enthusiast - Level 1

Used different outlets. Same problem. I had the store give me a different brand wall charger. Not one from the box that the phone came in. That solved the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here dc6140. The smart phones that help us throughout the day need power. Let's make sure that we get your device charging. Have you tried different wall outlets? This will make sure that there isn't an issue with the outlet. The other option that you can try is charging something else with that charger. Please let us know.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dc6140
Enthusiast - Level 1

Used different outlets. Same problem. I had the store give me a different brand wall charger. Not one from the box that the phone came in. That solved the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to see the store was able to get you a working charger dc6140. Thanks for your continued service with Verizon Wireless! Have a great rest of your day!

NicoleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes