Re: Keep getting error message that I cannot connect to Verizon Cloud with my iphone 6S. Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do? I can connect fine through the web app on a laptop.
Kmorgan12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have logged in online and can do that fine. Just can't back up my phone at all.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: Keep getting error message that I cannot connect to Verizon Cloud with my iphone 6S. Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do? I can connect fine through the web app on a laptop.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries we are not giving up Kmorgan12. Just to clarify, you said you are attempting to back up your work phone, is your work phone attached to Verizon Wireless? What do you mean by ” The phone I am attempting to back up is my work phone and different than the cloud account.”?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kmorgan12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it has service through Verizon...

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to back up your information Kmorgan12. I know you mentioned this is a work phone. Have you checked with your company to see if the Verizon Cloud feature is available on the business account?

RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Kmorgan12
Enthusiast - Level 2

No. It isn't. And I don't want to back up my pictures and contacts on a business account anyway. It has worked for two years until about a month or so ago.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmorgan12,

We appreciate your patience and definitely want to get this figured out so you can back up your device. Let's try to first gain some further clarification on what you have been doing previously. To be sure, you're stating that from your work phone you previously could log into the Cloud application/account for your personal account? We ask because normally this would not be possible. You must use your own mobile number, not the number or User ID for anyone else on the account, to access your Verizon Cloud content. The Account Owner can only access the Verizon Cloud content they’ve backed up from their device. They can’t access the content associated with any other lines on their account. Find out more here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kmorgan12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I was able to pull down content from my other phone/cloud account, to this work phone. And it backs up from this phone onto my cloud account (another number). When I got this phone, I was told that this was the way to share this information. If that is not possible, I will not use Verizon cloud anymore.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see what you mean. I would like to explain. Each Verizon cloud account is attached to a specific number. You are able to use your My Verizon ID for that number to sign into the application, even if you are not using the phone on that number. This would allow you to combine info from the two phones. I hope that helps.

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Kmorgan12
Enthusiast - Level 2

It does. But it no longer works.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes