LTE not working
jinxfarmer

June 8, 2017 IPhone 6sPlus does not connect to LTE when away from WiFi...Tried all the resets and suggestions I could find..Took the phone in to the store 30117 yesterday and he said my Cellular Data Setting was turn off..He turned it on in the store and LTE came up...later that day left my WiFi at my house again and LTE would not come on...said No Service or Verizon x1....and would not connect to anything!!!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE not working
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
I understand the importance of making sure that you stay connected when you are away from WiFi Jinxfarmer. Have you looked to make sure that your cellular data is turned on still? Is anyone else having this issue? How far do you have to go for your service to restore?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jinxfarmer

Erased All Content and Settings...Can't get the two part verification code because they keep sending it to my phone [Removed] and I can't get to it! Put in my husband's phone number and it says it is not a trusted number! Help!!! You can call me on my husband's phone [Removed]or email me instructions, which I would prefer...

Thanks! Jinx

phone numbers removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jinxfarmer, we know that having an internet connection on the go is crucial. It would be best to erase the private information from the message as this is a public forum. It looks like the issue with the LTE has progressed to the phone having no access to the 2 step verification code. Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you been able to connect the phone to iTunes to perform a software update and access the device?

La’SindaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PETTAO22

Hi,

I'm clearly not very good at navigating your website, but hopefully this gets to you.

I am having trouble with my LTE not working, but only in my current location.  I teach at saratoga springs HS and all verizon customers here are having the same issue.  When I leave campus there are no issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PETTAO22

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your LTE. I know how I depend on mine for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this. Wireless devices use radio transmissions; therefore many factors can play a part in how your device receives our signals. Some factors include terrain, foliage, weather, and buildings. It becomes more difficult to guarantee service inside a building because there are different types of materials used in the structure, some that restrict signals more than others. Just so we are all on the same page, what is the zip code for this location? When did this issue start? Can you please give specific details as to what happens when you try to use your service? How are the other services in this location calls/text? Was there anything that changed in the area around the time this issue started?

EdwardL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PETTAO22

Thanks very much for the response. The location is Saratoga springs high

school. 12866. There is actually a tower about 200 yards from the

building. It's only Verizon phones that aren't working. My students with

att or Sprint are fine. Makes sense, what you were saying about

frequencies. They installed new wireless cameras over our Thanksgiving

break. All services except data work well. It shows full services

On Dec 2, 2017 12:15 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PETTAO22, we appreciate the additional details. In review of the area, everything checks out well in this area. You’ve mentioned that the high school is the only location that’s having trouble. In this case, we want to look at some alternative options that may help. May we ask if you have access to Wi-Fi at the school? Also, what’s the make/model of the device that you’re using?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LankyB

I'm actually right down the road in Troy NY (12180) and I'm having LTE issues as well.  However, I have found that by turning LTE off everything pretty much works, it's just slower.  I have an iPhone 6 and recently updated my carrier settings.  But you can turn off your LTE in Settings->Cellular->Cellular Data Options and disabling Enable LTE.  Hopefully this gets resolved soon but until then this might be acceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the best data connections, LankyB. Coverage for the 12180 area looks good. Let's learn more. What concerns do you have with LTE in this area? Are other Verizon users having the same issues? When did you notice this started? Are calls and texts working well here?

NicoleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes