Made an iPhone 6 Plus order on 9/12 by phone, didn't receive confirmation email.
ztpala

I have an order number and a location code, how could I get details like shipping date about this order? There's no information on the status page.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Made an iPhone 6 Plus order on 9/12 by phone, didn't receive confirmation email.
andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im in the same page as you. Preordered the 6 Plus on 9/12 and still didnt have a notification that tells me my phone is being shipped. My only confirmation is the receipt they gave me with my order confirmation. Checking the MyVerizon's order status page always shows up an issue on there so I always go on this link " Order Status | Verizon Wireless " to check my order status by typing in my order confirmation number and last name. that should tell you your status. But I still don't know why mine is taking so long while other people who order theirs after me got their phone.

0 Likes
Re: Made an iPhone 6 Plus order on 9/12 by phone, didn't receive confirmation email.
jason1991

Yep mine is the same thing, i think its bc its all on back order from what i can see so far, i hope they tell is soon bc i cant wait to get the 6 plus before the end of the month not waiting till the end of next month to get it

0 Likes
ztpala

This whole preorder was a joke, bad service, helpless support, lots of time wasted, won't recommend verizon to anyone.

0 Likes