Re: Merge Call not working iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's stop this frustrating issue. Please let me know if this helps. Go into Settings, Then select Cellular. Now Select Enable LTE. Make sure Data Only has a checkmark. Now try to make a 3 way call.

JacobV_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Oklittle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never been able to do this with my iPhone as long as I have been with Verizon.  I think it is something with the Verizon network because my sister was with another carrier and she was able to do this and now that she switched to Verizon, she can't. 

0 Likes
Oklittle
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone was already set-up like this and I'm still unable to make a three-way call!

0 Likes
Bt418
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had this same problem. I called and spoke with two Verizon reps, an apple rep and a second tier Verizon tech. No one had any idea how to fix this. They had me erase all content and I had trouble syncing my phone again. I just received a new refurbished phone from Verizon. Same problem exists. I went into cellular, LTE and chose voice and data. THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM! This activates advanced calling features (conference call) The techs at Verizon will tell you to make sure it's set to data only. For whatever reason, that is BAD and WRONG advice! You would think these techs would know how to fix this since it was so easy. Very frustrating after spending all this time, having to replace my phone and I was able to look it up and fix myself. I wanted to post this for everyone who is having trouble!!

Oklittle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you so much!!! I was able to do it after the ringback tones feature was disabled!!!