Misled by Agents and now being constantly harrassed
jatober

I recently moved out of Cox Cable area and was in need of an internet device.  It was suggest that I look into a Verizon jet pack.  I spent extensive time on the phone with the rep who literally would not get off the phone.  I was told how many devices I could hook up.  I asked if I would be charged a fee if I returned the item.  I was told not as long as it I returned it in 30 days.  I also verified that before I went to UPS to send it back.  I tracked it through UPS website and they did received it.  I was still getting charged for the item.  To make matters worse while I had it I called three representatives to help me with the Jetpack.  No one I spoke to knew how to set it up.  It was horrible.  Plus additional items were put on my bill which I did not request.  A 5G phone for instance which I did not ask for.  I kept getting harrassed to pay my bill.  My cell phone amount was a company negotiated amount with Verizon.  I spent hours on the phone to no avail.  I returned it on March 8 and it is still going on.  They now say I have to pay the restock fee.  They left me on the phone while they looked up the tracking number.  I had the tracking number and proof they had received it.  It is still not resolved.  All I can do now is to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.   I am angry and dismayed with the service I received after being with them for many many years.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Misled by Agents and now being constantly harrassed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, jatober! This is certainly not the way we want you to feel! Our intention is to help and provide you with accurate information. Can you please send us a private message so we can better assist you? 

0 Likes