Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing 1GB Data for 6 plus ordered on Sept 13
eg99

I ordered an Iphone 6 plus (I have confirmation e-mail as proof) on Sept 13. In the e-mail it says I will get 1GB promo data.

I received my Iphone 6 plus last week and still have not gotten my promo data. I called Verizon 3 days ago and the customer service rep tried telling me that I ordered on October 11th and that is why I won't get the promo data. I told him that is completely incorrect because I ordered on Sept 13 and I provided him proof with my order # and confirmation. He seemed completely stumped and said he would open a support ticket with his supervisor and someone would contact me by Monday in order to fix the issue.

It is now many days since then and no one has contacted me so far. I am feeling very disappointed with the customer service I received so far.

I have a confirmation email as proof that I ordered the Iphone on sept 13. I have no idea why it shows up as Oct 11 in Verizon's system. Oct 11 is the day the Iphone was shipped to me but the order date is Sept 13.

Please tell me who I can forward this confirmation e-mail to and have Verizon give me my 1GB promo data as promised.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing 1GB Data for 6 plus ordered on Sept 13
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am eager to get the promotion added to your account, eg99. Please be on the lookout for a direct message from me so  can gather some details from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Missing 1GB Data for 6 plus ordered on Sept 13
eg99

I have messaged you the details. I really hope I can get this 1GB promotion added to my account soon. Thanks for the help

0 Likes