Moved to Germany/iPhone 6 Unlock
ianjoseramirez

Hello,

I just moved to Germany and will be here at least a year. I currently have an Global Plan, but need to start researching new carriers here in Germany. Is my iPhone 6 locked to Verizon still? I would love to keep my iPhone 6 here in Germany, but I need to find a local carrier to avoid paying high roaming fees.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moved to Germany/iPhone 6 Unlock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What an awesome opportunity to live in Germany for a year, ianjoseramirez. We hope you have a great stay. Making sure you have a working phone while far from home is important. All 4G enabled devices are unlocked. Your iPhone 6 is unlocked for international use as well. You would be able to put and international sim into the phone and it will work with the international carrier.

Using an international sim will not stop your Verizon billing. We do have options to suspend your services temporarily so you can keep your account and mobile number when you return. Here is a great link with details on options to suspend service, http://on.fb.me/KdwH96.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes