My Iphone 6 connects to wifi but there is no internet.
superdorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

It worked fine on my home wifi but now i'm back at school and it does not work? I have tried turning the phone off and on, did a network reset, airplane mode on and off.. Any other suggestions? It is only two days old.

It will show a connection to the wifi but when i go to open an app or safari it says network not found.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Iphone 6 connects to wifi but there is no internet.
superdorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes but with a different phone. We got the phone connected correctly. It wasn't loading the terms of service agreement like mama23dogs comments said. Once we forgot the network again (it took a few times) it finally came up. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello superdorf, sorry to read about the trouble. We would like to help. Have you connected a different device to the wifi source that you are connected to?
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

When connecting to your wifi at school, did you get the terms of service agreement?

it sounds like it's connecting, but you haven't agreed to terms, so it won't let you use service. 

Try forgetting ing the network and connect from scratch.

superdorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes but with a different phone. We got the phone connected correctly. It wasn't loading the terms of service agreement like mama23dogs comments said. Once we forgot the network again (it took a few times) it finally came up. Thanks for your help.

superdorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your help with this. We finally got it connected. The school changed the process and we had to register the phone with the wifi to get the terms of service agreement.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

GGreat!  Glad it worked.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes