My Phone was suspended after the new IOS update last night.
VangATL

After I had updated my phone last night I cannot make calls or use the internet. Please fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Phone was suspended after the new IOS update last night.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
VangATL,

I am sorry to hear of the issues after the update. Are you still unable to use your device? If so, does it show that you have a signal on the device? What exactly happens when you try to make a call? What zipcode are you in?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LoveMyGirls1991

I have the same problem except that now mine reads IPhone is disabled. I logged into Itunes on my computer but it did nothing to fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LoveMyGirls1991,

We certainly want to get that back to working the way it should. What happens when you try to use the phone? Did you connect the phone to the computer with iTunes? Do you have the newest version of iTunes?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LoveMyGirls1991

The phone screen reads "iPhone is Disabled connect to iTunes" When I connect to the computer with my iTunes account, the computer says to respond on the phone. The phone still reads "iPhone is Disabled connect to iTunes". The touch pad on the phone was not functional. I got that repaired today and am waiting for my daughter to return home with the computer that has our iTunes account loaded on it.

0 Likes